SULDR Forums Supported Printers Printing Questions Scanning Questions General Questions Samsung Installer

probs with update Ubuntu

Started by Turoy, January 15, 2014, 16:43:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Turoy

Hallo,

da mein englisch nicht so toll ist, schreib ich zuerst auf deutsch, und versuche unter der Fehlermeldung etwas englisches zu schreiben. Seit zwei Tagen bekomme ich Fehlermeldungen der Aktualisierungen, welche den suldr Treiber betreffen:

W:Failed to fetch http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/dists/amd64/Packages 404 Not Found ,
W:Failed to fetch http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/dists/-i386/Packages 404 Not Found ,
E:Some index files failed to download.
They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Now trying english:
The upper error appear since two days at my Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit. Why the driver search for updates, and why this error appears?

Hope u can help, thx.

Greetings Turoy

bchemnet

The file paths are incorrect.  I suspect that your repository configuration has been corrupted.  Try removing the repository, and then adding it again as a new one.

Turoy

Hmh,

but how to do that correctly at my Ubuntu? I was using an older driver b4 the AusweisApp corrupted my System and i was needed to make new install. So all was there at the home directory, but nothing worked, so i must install all software and driver again. At this point, i choose the newer one, the 1.XX driver 2. While installing, the skript was telling about uninstall and do this, then install the new one. But now, we see, there are corrupted links. but are they really corrupt? my Ubuntu is an precise pangolin, so the precise looks not really corrupt.

I know not what to do ...
I not know which version i was using b4
So i not know wich uninstall i should use

Turoy

Ah,

the solution is to edit the sources list at etc/apt/sources.list
There was an row with bchemnet and precise at near the end, remove precise, set debian, save and now i get no errors at update.

And please forgive my english, im no english spoken man.

Repository Information Legal Contact Alternative Drivers