SULDR Forums Supported Printers Printing Questions Scanning Questions General Questions Samsung Installer

Wifi setup - Samsung ML 2165w

Started by mauricio_matera, September 29, 2021, 08:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio_matera

Hi all,

I am trying to configure the wifi connection of my printer. The last time I had to do that, I used the Printer Settings utility, but now it seems to not be available in the Samsung repo. Is there some similar here to setup the printer' s IP ?

bchemnet

This feature may just be lost now.  I never provided the Printer Settings utility because it was separate from the driver, and it seems that Samsung had pretty much dropped it before selling their business to HP.  HP has completely dropped everything except the latest driver, which never worked with that utility.  So neither HP or Samsung is providing the Printer Settings utility either.  It is possible that you may be able to find a copy of the utility somewhere on the web, but you will have to dig fairly deep to find it.

Presumably the Windows driver or software still provides some way to do this.  Other than that, I do not have any solution for you.

Repository Information Legal Contact Alternative Drivers